This time we generally worked on your requests to make EasyJTAG are best solution on market.
We happy to present you eMMC GP1 GP2 GP3 GP4 sizes editor and lot of new eMMC ISP Phones.
ISP phones. We keep updating JTAG models also.
Main Suite Changes:
- Added GP-1, GP-2, GP-3 or GP-4 partition size setting.
- Added GP-1, GP-2, GP-3 or GP-4 partition write reliability setting.
- Added Enhanced User Data Area parameter setting.
- Fixed access GP-1, GP-2, GP-3 or GP-4 partition..
- Fixed sparse images writing in plugins
- Drivers and plugins now are signed. So users will get rid of annoying windows 8, 8.1 and 10 warnings etc.
Added new phones via direct EMMC:
- Samsung SHV E250K ISP Pinout+Dumps Updated
- Samsung SHV E250K ISP Pinout+Dumps Added
- Samsung GT-S7262 ISP Pinout+Dumps Added World First ( New Spread ISP method added) *
- Samsung GT-B5330 ISP Pinout+Dumps Added
- Motorola XT1063 ISP Pinout+Dumps Added thanks Seba Kopp
- Motorola XT1064 ISP Pinout+Dumps Added thanks Seba Kopp
- Motorola XT1068 ISP Pinout+Dumps Added thanks Seba Kopp
- Motorola XT1550 ISP Pinout+Dumps Added thanks Seba Kopp
- LG D375 ISP Pinout+Dumps Added thanks Seba Kopp
- LG D431G ISP Pinout+Dumps Added thanks Seba Kopp
- LG D451G ISP Pinout+Dumps Added thanks Seba Kopp
- LG E612 ISP Pinout+Dumps Added
- LG E425 ISP Pinout Added thanks Seba Kopp
- LG P778G ISP Pinout+Dumps Added thanks Seba Kopp
- MTS 970H ISP Pinout Added
- SHW-M420S ISP Pinout Added thanks Black-Micron
Added new phones via JTAG :
- Samsung GT-I8700 Pinout + Dump
[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة]
*Spreadtrum ISP method require soldering if two jumpers and HiPower clock mode to be enabled. Also USB+VCC+VCCQ Power required also.
*Drivers signature are self signed e.g requrie root CA installing ( automated )
*We prepared very hot news for Z3X EasyJTAG owners. Keep turned!
JEDEC 4.5 General Purpose Partitions and Enhanced User Data Area configuration
General Purpose Partitions and Enhanced User Data Area configuration by the host can have effects on
data previously stored (they will be destroyed) and the device initialization time. In particular, the
initialization time after first power cycle subsequent to the configuration can exceed the maximum
initialization time defined by the specs since the internal controller could execute operations to set up the
configurations stated by the host.
More generally also the following initialization phases can be affected by the new configuration. Max
power up timings shall be specified in the device technical literature.
LG + Motorola + Alcatel + Huawei + HTC +BlackBerry
ZTE + Sky + Nokia + iPhone + Sony Ericsson
Misubishi + NEC + Palm + Panasonic + Philips
Sagem + Sharp + Siemens Benq + Orango + T-Mobile
Huawei Modem + ZTE Modem + Alcatel Modem
SFR + Doro + Pantech + Vodafone + Fly
الإتصال رسالة خاصة علي المنتدي ... [ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة]