الإدارة العامة للمنتدي
الجنس : تاريخ التسجيل :
عدد المساهمات :
مستوى التقييم :
|#1موضوع: MT6592 flashing tutorial 2015-03-10, 14:13|
MT6592 flashing tutorial
[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة]
Along with the release of the newest MediaTek octa-core SoC, an updated version of the known flashing tool has also been released. It's now time to publish fresh instructions on how to flash MT6592 based devices. Please note that the images shown on this tutorial are just examples and that you must flash your device with the correct ROM files.
Make sure that you read everything carefully and know what you are doing. Don't blame me for any damage that may occur on your device.
- Computer running Windows XP (or higher)
- USB data cable
- MediaTek USB VCOM drivers
- SP Flash Tool (v5.1343.1 or higher)
- اقتباس :
- Note: SP Flash Tool is backward compatible with older MTK platforms, which means you can (and should) use the most up to date version.
Let's then start with the tutorial...
- First of all, make sure that you have MediaTek DA USB VCOM drivers installed.
- اقتباس :
- Flashing the whole ROM
- First of all open SP Flash Tool, then click Scatter-loading button to load the correct scatter file (MT6589_Android_scatter_emmc.txt, in this example because it is a MT6589 phone) for your device and ignore any message that may appear.
- With device disconnected from the computer, turn it off, remove the battery for at least 5 seconds and then put the battery back in place (and don't turn on the device).
- Press CTRL+D (or hit Download button) and connect your device into the computer via USB data cable. The process will start and a red progress bar will appear.
- After the red progress bar is complete, a purple progress bar will appear and bootloader will be downloaded.
- Right after bootloader is downloaded (i.e. the purple progress bar is complete) the rest of the download will start (you will see the yellow progress bar filling up).
- When the yellow bar is complete, you'll get a popup with a green circle and Download OK message, which means that the process has been successfully terminated.
- You can now safely disconnect your device and turn it on. The process ends here.
- اقتباس :
- Flashing only part(s) of the ROM
- In case you want to flash just one part of the ROM, that is also possible. In the shown example, only recovery image will be flashed. Deselect all parts except the one(s) you want to flash and then press CTRL+D (or hit Download button).
- اقتباس :
- Even if you don't have all the files, you can still flash one or more partitions (depending on which image files you have), but obviously the scatter file is always needed.
- The download of the chosen partition image will start and after the yellow bar is complete, the popup with the green circle should appear.
Attention: Please follow the instructions carefully. I will not take any responsibility on whatever may happen with your device.
Very important warning: Always make sure that you trust the sources of the ROM you download and know that it is meant for your device. In the past, after flashing a wrong preloader, the device would be completely dead (couldn't be powered on, it wouldn't charge and wasn't detected anymore by the computer). In this new platform, there is yet no information about whether or not this is still a problem, so be warned.